- 11:52 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- Jetpack wrote:
> Like laust said, this problem is happening with other packages. I can't run these programs:
> * Pl...
- 07:03 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- Latest version of upstream (Thunderbird), 91.2.0-2, lists ...
- 07:00 PM Packages Bug #3115: [icedove]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- Emacs is working fine for me, I'm running version 27.2, build 1.
- 03:11 AM Packages Bug #3115 (unconfirmed): [icedove]: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file
- * steps to reproduce:...
- 02:21 AM Packages Privacy Issue #3114 (unconfirmed): [iceweasel]: remove sponsored suggestions
- Should we remove sponsored stuff?
- 01:57 AM Packages Bug #3113: [firefox]: no antialiasing in some websites
- Sorry, the title should've been ...
- 01:56 AM Packages Bug #3113 (unconfirmed): [firefox]: no antialiasing in some websites
- * steps to reproduce:
Enter a website such as GitHub.
* expected result:
Fonts should be antialiased.
- 06:29 PM Packages Freedom Issue #3109: [cutefish-wallpapers] Proprietary package
- According to the link (https://unsplash.com/license), you can't sell Unsplash licensed photos without significant mod...
- 04:46 AM Packages Freedom Issue #3108 (unconfirmed): [qt6-webengine]: same freedom issues as qt5-webengine, I suppose
- This one needs to be added to ...
- 09:49 PM Packages Bug #3105: [kio] Unable to create io-slave. klauncher said: Could not find the '/usr/lib/qt/plugins/kf5/kio/file.so' plugin
- Help! I'm totally unable to save this PDF in Okular! I made annotations and now I can't save because of the same kio ...
Also available in: Atom