- Registered on: 2018-02-07
- Last connection: 2022-01-08
- Assigned issues: 0
- Reported issues: 10
- Parabola Community Forum (Community, 2019-04-20)
- 12:41 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Thanks for the Forum
- Time4Tea wrote:
> @pribib as I said in my previous post, I think the new forum is awesome and will really help to en...
- 02:43 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Thanks for the Forum
- thanks for using the forum! it would be great to hear any suggestions for the forum if any users have any
- 02:31 PM Parabola Community Forum Artwork & Desktop Showcase: RE: GNOME
- i love a nice dark theme, good job
- 10:27 PM Parabola Community Forum Newbie Welcome Center: RE: Hiya
- hello and welcome to the parabola forums
- 03:16 PM Parabola Community Forum Get Involved: RE: Call for Experience Reports
- Nice wiki article, it's really good to see some feedback and hopefully will motivate everyone involved a bit more. I ...
- 07:58 PM Packages Packaging Request #1982: mandelbulber2 packaging request
- Third party license menu:
Links from this ...
- 09:28 PM Parabola Community Forum General Discussion: RE: Thanks for the Forum
- thanks bill, I might not be posting too much right now but rest assured I am doing what I can to keep a close eye on ...
- 08:50 PM Parabola Community Forum Newbie Welcome Center: RE: Wich browser are you using on Parabola ?
- I use icecat, iceweasel and lynx. icecat has a tor browser button extension if you want to use it with tor.
- 10:08 PM Packages Bug #2301 (fixed): trytond-webdav requires python2-pywebdav>=0.9.8
- when updating I am asked if I would like to replace python2-pywebdav with pcr/python2-pywebdav3 but trytond-webdav re...
- 12:37 PM Parabola Community Forum New Feature Requests: RE: Parabola Equivalent To Freedombox?
- I think this could work on a beaglebone black with a preconfigured SD card
Also available in: Atom